THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

12 February 2009

End 2008!

I'm sorry for the backlogs. Many many things to update but time is scarce. Well, perhaps my time-mangement skills is realli bad. Where should I begin? Since the headline of this blog is end-2008, then I shall update you some happenings in Dec'08.


I will keep it short & sweet since it's already the 2nd month of 2009 liao. Haha!!!

BBQ - 5 Dec'08

It was near to my delivery date, but still able to enjoy one last BBQ before Baby Jade pops out. This BBQ was organised by my eldest sis to celebrate Tammie's gd results as well as Mum's bday which is on the 7th.


Men @ Work



Food



The Kids



Our family & relatives


Mum's bday cake!


Couple of the year!



It was a great nite! Hardly any chance to meet up all the extended family which include my sisters' in-laws, the kids and their friends. I enjoyed the nite! Hope to have more gathering like this in future.

1 comments:

Wen2 said...

That's prompt sister. You are right, it was really a great moment that seldom comes by. We will have Little Jade joining us very soon in our next family gathering :)