THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

27 March 2008

** ONEº15...Continuation! **

Room #: 8º15


Kala kala room, big enough to hold 20 kalaholics like me...! Hahaha!
Kala King and Kala Queen.
Facilities: Sipping cocktail in the swimming pool? Isn't it SHIOK? =D
Shower stand done up stylishly!

Development:

A walk at the berth!
My speed boat with leather seats! Hop on..! =P
Bringing the whole family for 游船河....! =P
What about a game of mahjong after 游船河? Auto reshuffle tiles! =O
A luxurious club...though facilities are limited.
Did not have the chance to patronise their restaurant. Hopefully, there's a chance in near future.
Nevertheless, I like the place, thumb's up!

1 comments:

Oops! Did I juz speak again?? said...

Woohoo... really a sufer paradiaz!!! I like!!Especially the sipping cocktail pool concept =O