THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

30 March 2008

** Miscellaneous **

Yo, once awhile I will update some miscellaneous fotos here.

Had bought a new Digi and mobile phone lately. My previous Olympus was disastrous, and it was high time to get a new one. I was initially choosing between Canon and Panasonic. In the end, my choice was Panasonic Lumix FX33 which I bought it before Chinese New Year. Hopefully, it won't disappoint me like Olympus.
As for my mobile phone, I'm always a Nokia user, thus, no change in the brand. I have tried Sony Ericsson in the past, but realli can't adhere to its functions. Settled with Nokia 6500 slide, as my fav N95 8Gb is too costly. Wherelse, Nokia 6500 slide was "zero" price. *Tsk Tsk*
Well, as long as its camera function is up to standard and easy to use (yeah, I'm a simple gal, using a simple phone)! Other than that is minority!

Yesterday attended Kaden's baby shower, ooohhh, lovely boy, his tiny nose is quite sharp. Managed to take a few photos of him, as his eyes are still sensitive to light, I did not switch on the flash and the curtains were drawn in the room. So photos abit dark...heeee!!! (Managed to brighten up the colours slightly)

Bought Baby Kaden a bear bear!

Isn't Kaden adorable...?
Discovered a gadget by his cot. It was a kind of player that plays the sound of a womb. So the baby will feel as though still inside Mummy's womb...!!??? Interesting...very interesting...! (forgot to take foto of that) *faint*

Oki, below are some photos taken with Nokia 6500 slide. I thought the quality was not as good as my previous N73 though both are of 3megapixels. U decided for youself.

Taken by N73:


Taken by N6500 Slide:
Ajisen mascot posing for me @ new outlet in Tiong Bahru Plaza.

The food:



This was taken behind a toilet door at a coffee joint:


Guess what's this...? The popular craze now, skin for Ezilink card!

Bought this mobile phone pouch and charm from Taiwan!

Lastly, my Panasonic Lumic Fx33:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.