THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

15 April 2008

** April Liao Whoa **

Time flies man, it's mid-April liao! Today is pay day as well as last day to file income tax. Have you file yours?

This is my 2nd week in Marcom dept, though still not very hectic, it's definitely not "honeymoon" period liao! There are more than enough work to last me the whole day. No complains, as time passes quickly that way.

Seriously, I hate doing nothing, every hour seems like decade to me. Hahaha...therefore, I'm happy when there are work to do. Ironically, when there's plenty of work, I will start to complain...hahha!!! Well, dat's life!

Whether there are plenty or nothing to do at all, most importantly, you must have passion in watever u do. If not, you will feel very miserable and can never do your best in that job.

Looking forward to other aspect of Marcom job scope. I have pretty high adaptability and 领悟能力, thus I'm able to learn and pick up new things quickly. *Ahem*

Enuff say, no photos to share lately and simply too lazy to load, hahaha!!!
See me hanging around soon! Take Care! >u<

0 comments: