THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

27 January 2008

** Updates **

Realised my previous posts were rather 无理头, today I'm back to normal!

Today, I have brought Ah-Xi girl for a makeover.
As it was close to CNY, additional charge of $10.
Total damage = $50

More damage to come:
Shopping at AnchorPoint, the place was revamped recently.
There are few factory outlets there....FOS, Giordano, City Chain, Clubmarc, Charles & Keith etc....
Not sure if they are turning the place to a factory outlet shopping centre or wat, but quite a shiok place to shop. I bought a pair of bermudas at FOS, and Ken bought 2 Polo-tees.

Most of our damages were done at G2000. Men short-sleeves shirts only $23 each.
I bought 2 singlets @ $8 each, 2 other tops cost $13 & $23 respectively.
All in all, we spent $144 in G2000! Average $18 per piece....wahhhhh...cheap till LS ah!!!! Hahahaha!

A HK cafe took over the previous location of the foodcourt. And there's a new Disney cafe as well.
Oh yah, not forgetting to mention TCC.
Hmmm....it will be my next shopping hangout in future, since it's near my place.

For 1st class shopping, I have Vivo City, for mid-class shopping, I have Tiong Bahru Plaza and for lower-class shopping, I have Anchorpoint....! Hahhaaa...who need to go Orchard Rd liao.....hiak hiak hiak!

Visited my parents after shopping, my dad's knee injury recovered 7788 liao! Do not need to use the "tongka" so often ord, can oso stand while bathing! Will be returning to the hospital for knee therapy, so as not to injure it in future!

Some backlogs:
19 Jan'08
Some photos taken while in Powerhouse @ St James.


23Jan'08, Wed - Vivo City KimGary


Actually our purpose of gg there was to give support to Ken's cousin, who was working part-time there while waiting for O-Lvl results. Little did we know, she no longer works there...*piangzzzz*

Nevertheless, it gave us an opportunity to try the food there. Too many HK cafes in S'pore liao, so we remained skeptical about the food!

I ordered a pork chop rice and strawberry aloe vera while Ken ordered a chicken mushroom rice and mango juice. A side order of drumlets too!

Verdict: Pork chop too tough, chicken mushroom rice tasted better as the mushroom rice was rather fragrant.
Both of us liked the drumlets though, if slightly spicer will be best. Btw, both rices were not served hot.
Mine was like warm only. Shld improve on that. Drinks were okay!


0 comments: