THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

27 January 2008

** At This Very Moment **

I felt a dark aura floating above my head at this very moment!
Hmm...maybe not this moment, I think it has been looming above me since beginning of 2008.

I have just received a bad news! Not again, u might said!
How many bad news have I mentioned since Jan'08?
You tell me, I just hate to remind myself!

Finally it's over for him, perhaps for the family too! Too much agony...now a breathe of relieved? I dun know!
It's time, I said! As quoted by a fren of mine, heaven need another angel, so they took him away! Seems like heaven need alot of angels! Short period of time, they took 2 (actual figures, I realli have no idea).

Yes, Ken's grandpa had just left the world. Reminded me when my own grandpa left 13 years ago.
13 long years, still missed him! Felt so guilty, have not paid respect to him for a long time.

I have visited Ken's grandpa in the hospital twice this year. The last time was on the 22nd, Tues!
He was wearing the oxygen mask and appeared to be in distressed! He was breathing hard! Anytime, the doctor said! I looked at him, soon? I asked myself. Perhaps he's a strong-willed peraon, perhaps he can pull through? I thought to myself.

Now, he's gone, what's in my head? I do not get to see him in future CNY anymore. His sitting position on the sofa when we visited him every CNY will remain in my head forever.

阿公,安息吧!

0 comments: