THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

23 January 2008

** Married Women **

What's this thingy with married women gg clubbing?

Last Saturday, I went to St James with a group of galfrens. Bumped into my colleague (a guy) there, he was surprised to see me there and the first thing that came out from his mouth was: "How come married woman still go clubbing?" *#!%$&!*

This afternoon, had lunch with my colleagues, another guy, said the same thing: "Married liao still go clubbing?" *#$^#*

My answer: "Married liao cannot go clubbing meh?"
I wondered wat's gg through these guys' brain (pea brain to be exact). *hiak hiak*

What's this? Discrimination against married women?
Who on earth or is there a law saying married women cannot go clubbing?

So, married men can go clubbing but not married women? What is the logic behind this? Tell me!
Married women do not go clubbing to make trouble or create chaos lor, we are there just to chill out and have fun. The remarks by these guys are so unfair to us...married women!

Anyway, I forgive their ignorance...hahaha!

But I will like to emphsize, I'm not mad, I'm not angry, more of puzzled!
Puzzled abt mens' thinking! Hhhahaha!!!

Enuff of finger-pointing at the men, pen off!
Will be loading some photos soon, watch this space!

0 comments: