THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

19 July 2007

** 生命的奥妙 **

Yesterday vomitted in the office after lunch & "LS" a couple of times.
Feeling terrible, went to see the company's doctor @ B2, such convenience for the employees!
I was diagnosed with food poisoning and was asked to go back home & rest. That was 4pm!

Took a nap after my medicication. Woke up abruptly and got the urge to "LS" again! Sitting on the toilet bowl and let out few gases, in split seconds, I was doing the "merlion" act again! Gosh, when was the last time I vomitted so badly? I can feel my 胃 turning upside down & the pain at my abdomen was killing me. Crawled back to bed not forgetting to leave a pail by my bedside cos afraid I might puke again.

Ken got to attend a club visit thus unable to come home straight. But he bot dinner back for me, porridge for the sick!

Ken left for Penang this morning & I was on my own. Still feeling weak n sick, I took another day's MC. It was my 3rd week into the new job, 我也不想的! No choice lah!!!

Ok enuff of moi, got 2 smses yesterday & this morning respectively. My ex-colleague, Shirleen gave birth to a healthy baby boy last nite. However, this morning, received an unfortunate news frm Imelda saying her grandfather passed away. Within 24hrs or less, I received 2 pieces of ironic news.

I remembered sending my regards to Shirleen, congratulating her bundle of joy.
Today, I sent regards of condolences to Imelda. As mentioned, life is so unpredictable!

So far, this year, I have attended 2 wakes & 1 visiting of a newborn in the hospital.
I know 生老病死 is unavoidable, but I wish to hear more of the good news rather than the bad ones.

A matter of fact, I believe there are more good news this year. My fren's sister-in-law just gave birth to a baby boy. There were 2 newborns last month & both are baby boys too. Wah, including Shirleen's newborn, there are total of 4 babies! Glenn, Javen, Edgar & Kenzo!!!
Congratulations to all!

Looking forward to my cousin-in-law, ex-colleague and fren's good news soon cos their babies are all expected to be due soon! Oh, so exciting yah!

Dun wanna tok about too many sad stuffs in my blog! Still, I wanna send my regards to Mel & her family. Take care of yourself & the baby! Deepest condolences!!!

1 comments:

Chris Ting said...

Yo Peg, alamark the 1st thing I get to read in your blog is about you doing the Merlion act and LS!
Yup, recently it really seems like there's a baby boom, so many new born from my group of friends too! Its a good sign and I hope soon will be hearing good news from you too : )
BTW, I have added your blog to my friend list on my blog, hope you don't mind. So far I only got two friend, kinda of sad case, hehe.