THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

15 July 2007

** 讲你知 **


On 13.07, Fri, I went to watch Jacky's concert with my family including my mum, haha!!!

Waited for so many months, finally, finally he's here!

From 一场 to 三场 shows, can you imagine his popularity as a 歌神?!

The concert started around 8.20pm & ended at around 11plus. It was realli worth the price cos he sang more than 3 songs during the encore! Oh my, how I wish I can continue to sit there and hear him croon through his ballads. Dun feel like leaving man!

As u can see the title of my today's blog is <<讲你知>>. It's a song written by Jacky dedicated to his wife. He had also written another song for his 1st child - <<摇摇>>. Both songs are fantastic!

He sang alot of 脍炙人口 mandarin & cantonese songs, so shiok!

*************************************************************************************
On 14.07, Sat, another long wait for Harry Porter & The Order of the Phoenix. Was worried that we were unable to get gd seats cos din booked in advance. Heng ah, watched 11pm show @ Tiong Bahru, managed to get 3rd row frm the back, see...not so bad yah!!!

Regardless of what reviews ppl give, I lurve the show, frm beginning till the end! Ok, I admit I'm a fan of Harry Porter, but not a crazy one!

Lurve watching how the actors grow, frm kids to teenages to adulthood!

Lurve watching the magic, and the difficult to pronounce magic commands! (sounds like asparagus)

Lurve the magical animals - invisible skeleton horses & owl. (er no, dislike the cat the most)

Lurve watching the farnie characters, Hagrid's brother aka the giant, the fake school head mistress, Dolores Umbridge aka "legally blonde" (always wearing pink), Albus Dumbledore, Hermione, Ron, Alastor Moody aka man with one fake eye, Sirius, Snape etc....!!!

Looking forward to part 6 & 7 of Harry Porter - The Half Blood Prince & The Deathly Hallows which most prob be showing in 2008 & 2009 respectively. Never gonna miss one man!

The books of these 2 titles are already out in the bookstores...hmmm....shld I read the story 1st?
Or shld I wait for the movies....wahhh....how huh?! *thinking hard*
For those who have not watch, what are you waiting for? "Go, Go, Go"

0 comments: