THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

15 July 2007

** CHanGes **

Life is always full of surprises & uncertainties.

Who would have guess? Having worked in Cogito for just 3 weeks, I hv decided to make another career switch. Was my departure due to unhappiness with the colleagues or work? NEITHER!
It all happened too fast & it was a decision which I thought was the best. I have gotten many advices from frens & family and I thank them all for giving me precious words of advice.

3 weeks' stint in Cogito taught me many new stuffs & the colleagues are great. Managed to catch up with them on 12.07, Thursday for a kala kala session. I have not been forgotten, how nice!

The previous day which was 11.07, Wednesday, I had dinner with frens frm GfK, my ex-ex company. The feeling was a mixture of 想念 & 期待, dun knw why, can't realli explain! But it's realli a good feeling to see old frens again. After dinner, they need to return back to the office for OT, I met up with Carol & Ailing @ McDonald's. Alot of catching up, gossips & jokes!!! It was fun!

Someone told me before: "Once you leave the company, although we said we will catch up with one another, but usually dat's not the case! Cos we will have new colleagues & new work commitments, thus, will not be able to meet up."
I totally disagree with that! I'm a sentimental person, espescially having spent 5 years in GfK or even just 3 weeks in Cogito, they are no longer colleagues but frens whom I treasure and will definitely miss! Making a point to keep in touch often with them is not a difficult task, 只要有心,哪有做不到的.

In my new working environment, things are slightly not the same. Culture's abit different & I'm trying to adapt n trying to mingle more with the new colleagues. In terms of work, although not similar to what I used to do in GfK, but it's definitely another area worth exploring & to further challenge myself.

For my concern frens out there, do not worry about me! I will get used to the situation sooner or later. I believe that things will changed for the better with my continous efforts!

谢谢愿意听我发牢骚的朋友, 在我不知所措的时候, 给我支持和关怀. 我会继续努力的.

0 comments: