THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

5 August 2007

** SoMe LaTe UpDaTeS - JuNe 2007 (Part I) **

Ok, I hv not been updating my blog regularly, pardon me...!!
Missed out quite a number of eventful updates.

1st - It was Ken's bday in June'07.

Attacked him at home on a weekday after work. Definitely a pleasant surprise!!!

The Plan: Moi called Ken n "lied" to him saying I'm working late, ask him to wait for me at hm.
Then all of us will showed up with a cake n bday song...!!! No pre-empt, no anticipation or watso ever!!! Hiak hiak!!!
The sequence went like this:
Part I:
All of us gathered at the market near my place. And to make sure that Ken is at home, Mr Eddie-san made a phone call to my place n look for "Ah Huat"...and heng ah...Ken cannot recognised his voice! Made our way up to the 9th floor - using the lift nearer to my flat!
(Oh yah, nearly forgot, we hijacked the pizza man downstairs of my block. We were so worried that he will delivered the pizza straight to my place, luckily the pizza guy gave Jo-san a call when he reached! Heng ah...or else Ken will be wondering how come got pizza delivered to our place... :P)
==> ==>
Lighting up the candles @ the stairs-landing. Slowly, quietly & discreetly approaching my flat. Thennnnn......all of us started singing the Happy Bday song at the door (surprisingly, Roxie did nt do her usual barking stint, so realli caught him by surprise)
==> ==>

Part II:
After the cake-cutting session, it's dinner time!


Followed by some sabotage on the bday boy. Concoction by the "world-best" bartenders!!!
Bday boy drank it all...steady boon pipi!!!

Part III:
A game of "Bluff"

Present opening by bday boy:


Last but not least, photo-taking session not to be missed!

The Ladies & The Bday Boy

The Gentlemen & The Bday Boy

The Finale

1 comments:

Jojo Tan said...

more updates pls!!! =D