THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

3 September 2009

** Sunday Morning **

Mr Loh suggested an impromptu visit to Food Fair @ Expo, so off we go!!!


It was a wet and cooling Sunday, thus I geared Princess Jade with turtleneck romper matched with long pants and warm socks. Well, call me kiasu, just to ensure my darling will not catch a cold. Btw, expo can be realli cold at times.

I know it' wrong to be pushing a stroller @ a food fair. Though we are not the only one to do that, but I can realli feel ourselves being a nuisance by pushing the stroller through the crowded lanes with people dying to try all the food..hahah!

After trying to squeeze through, Jade and I ended near the corner of the entrance while Ken went to look around. Actually, our main purpose was not for the food. Hahaha!!!

I did ended up trying Hokkaido ice-cream and Japanese sausages though!
While waiting, I took out my camera and began snapping photos of Jade n myself, yes again!
What's new right?

After spending less than an hour at the food fair, I grabbed the opportunity to go to John Little Mega Sales at the next exhibition hall. There was NATAS travel fair at Hall 6 as well. Saw many people lugging luggages, must be the free gifts from the travel fair. Then I saw this travel fair poster: "Spend $5000 and get a free luggage"!

I'm wondering, wow, Singaporean are very rich hor, almost everyone who came out from the travel fair lugged a luggage with them, thus they must have spent $5k or more for travel. So much so for economic crisis, hmmm....!!!

Didn't buy alot of things frm JL Mega Sales, we went home to do hsework after that.
Later in the evening, we had steamboat at Mei Chin hawker centre.

Sunday outing 5
Sunday outing 4
Sunday outing 3
Sunday outing 2
Sunday outing 1

0 comments: