THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

3 September 2009

** Celebrating "外公's" Bday! **

The old Singapore Badminton Association was closed down for other development.
Now, it's occupied by a food court.

Since Dad's bday was just round the corner, decided to try the "Cze Char" stall there. "Song & Song Live Seafood", we made a reservation a few days in advance.

It was an Alfresco dining as I mentioned it was one of the stall in a food court.
The table was abit too small for 12 of u. (Dat's their biggest table)
As we were there slightly after 6pm, it was still sunny and thus it was pretty warm. We were hoping for sunset soon! We hope that it will not rain and thankfully it didnt.

We ordered dishes like hot plate deer meat, sweet n sour fish, shrimp paste chicken, black pepper and chilli crab, noodles, vegetables and some other typical cze char dishes.

As I was suffering from food poisoning just the day before, I did not dare to indulge much on the sumptuous dinner. I tried on the pepper crab and skipped the chilli ones. And surprisingly, the meat was juciy and tasty, the black pepper was delicious, comparable to those @ Telok Kurau! For black pepper crab lovers, can try their Black Pepper Crab, personally I liked it.

The total bill came up to $200+.

Overall, I gave a rating of 3.5/5 stars. Apart from no aircon, no bigger tables, delay in serving food (it was pretty crowded that day) and our cereal prawn didnt turn up on our table, the food was considered tasty.

I didnt take any photos apart from the chilli crab. I was busy taking photos of my darling Jade instead. Change of focus once u became a mum, hahah!!!

Some photos for your viewing pleasure!

Jade: Must clean hands before u eat ok.
Tammie jie jie, come I help you to open the wet tissue packet with my strong teeth!

Jade: Give me the camera, I help to take photo.


0 comments: