THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

20 February 2009

** January - Jade's Full Month Party **

3 & 4 Jan'2009

We decided to celebrate Jade's full month for 2 days as there were just too many guests to invite. Initially, we wanted it to be a small affair, this proved to be a tough task. Hahha!!! So we decided to invite all who came to our mind. Colleagues, frens, relatives & the list went on.

On 3 Jan, the party was dedicated more to Ken's family & relatives and my frens. We ordered buffet for 2 days. I put up some decorations and personally made letter-cutting of Jade's name n pasted it on the wall.




My darling wore a white romper with pretty flowers and butterflies. Her accessories were anklet and bracelet given by "Tai Po" and grandparents. I was instructed by my parents to let Jade wear them during her full month's party.





3 Jan was the last nite of my confinement aunty, of cos have to take photo of Jade & Aunty lah! Thanks for her help throughout the first month. She realli helped us alot. I also want to thank her for feeding me well, hhaha!!! Look at the photo n u realised wat I meant. :)





On 4 Jan, it was 2nd day of Jade's full month. My family & relatives came. And more of our frens. My confinement aunty left in the afternoon, and frm that moment onwards, our nitemare began. Hahhaa!!!




Friends and their kids





Gifts - Thank you to all family & frens for their generosity.

0 comments: