THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

3 November 2008

** Dog's Life **

Some dogs are born lucky, some are not.

In this blog, I wanna show the differences of how dogs are treated.

If they are treated badly, they can only suffered in silence. How I wish ppl will think 1001 times before they get themselves a pet. Pets are not toys, they are living things, just like u n me!

A Very Contented Puppy named Dolphy:

My frens jus got themselves a white Maltese puppy. Very adorable and not afraid of gg into my bag.
Her name is Dolphy! She's a lucky dog!


Not all dogs are like Dolphy.

A Very Unhappy Dog, unknown breed, unknown name! I named it - Red Basket Dog.

It might seems like a red basket to u. Initially, this was what we tot. It was always outside my neighbour's hse.
They put rubbish in it like old shoes, flower pots, broken unbrella and trash which I tot it was very inconsiderate of them. They even put glass panel on top of the basket, exposing the sharp corners. What if a toddler walked passed near the basket not knowing the potential danger?
Till one day, Ken realised something moving inside. With a closer look, we saw a dog inside the restricted, dirty, sandy red basket. The poor little one share its only shelter with a broken unbrella and a old flower pot with soil in it. The basket was covered with a wooden plank, floor tiles and flower pot.

A normal red basket?
Peeping in closer to have a look, surprisingly no bark from the dog.
Saw the stain on the floor? Urine stain?


Dog's head exposed! The dog started to growl at us when we walked real close.
Not wanting to alarm the neighbour, these were the only photos I took.
I sent the photos and an email to SPCA.
Their action was swift. They got ppl to come down and check. SPCA called me later and told me this family was taking care of the dog for a fren. The mother do not seems to like the dog when asked to bring the dog into the house. Probably the dog was brought home by her teenage daughter who did not seek her mum's approval lah! SPCA told me to monitor and call them if they still leave the dog out there at the corridor.
Verdict:
The red basket was gone, it was no longer outside their house. Probably they moved the red basket into the house, so that they can continue to keep the dog in there. If not, they might have returned the dog to its owner. Whatever it is, I wish the dog good luck.
How do you feel if you are kept in a restricted area with junks around u? Limited walking space, limited food and water. Might get drenched when it rained etc etc etc!!!
Dogs are living things, please respect and love them. If you are not ready for a pet, please dun get one.
Wish more people are aware of this. Hope my readers are aware and share with all your frens and family.
In loving memory of Beckie, 1992-2008. Passed away peacefully on 20 Oct'2008.
My sister's PIL decided to bring their old dog, JJ to SPCA. High possibility of putting him to sleep. He's old but not to the extend of putting him to sleep. Yet, their decisions are made.
Some dogs are left with no choice, no choice at all. :( All the best, JJ!!!

0 comments: