THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

21 September 2008

** A Short Post **

I'm always not a supporter of Made In China products.
Not in the past, not now, not even in the future.

I'm absolutely terrified by the way the manufacturers produce their products.
It's not once, but there are so many reports about these flawed products till I lost count.

With tainted milk products reported everyday in the news, how can consumers do their marketing at ease?
Marketing at the supermarket should be an enjoyable, relaxed therepy for most working adults. But not now, at least not for me.

I will stay more vigilant when marketing for groceries now. I will boycott all Made In China products especially products which we put into our mouth. Call me kiasu or kiasee, I dun care!

I can't afford any blunder as I'm now 28 weeks into my pregnancy. I regretted having ice-cream (not Wall's) secretly, cos my hubby has been reminding me not to eat ice-cream. Well, obviously I did not heed his advice.

I thought occassional indulgence is ok, but thinking back, why am I putting my baby's health at risk?
In case some of you do not know, pregnant ladies can't eat raw product especially raw egg yolk. And raw egg yolk is one of the ingredient in ice-cream. I feel so guilty now, sorry baby!

Really hope my baby will be born in pink of health. Really praying hard.
Well, who won't want a healthy baby?

I will curb my bad eating habits from now on. It's never too late!

0 comments: