THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

23 September 2008

** Mathias's First Birthday **

24 Aug'08, Sunday. It has been raining for the past few days. So I thought today's weather should be getting better. I'm so looking forward to the BBQ @ Aloha Changi, to celebrate Mathias's first bday as well.

However, the sky decided to stay gloomy as usual. Mathias's bday was held @ Aloha Changi, a 2-storey chalet which has a sea view....ooohhh...so shiok....!!!

Many of our secondary school friends were invited. Even Radha who was married to India after sec school was there. She had her first child just 4mths back, and she's a real darling. But she's returning to LA soon with her hubby. Is it LA? Or did I remembered wrongly, aiyah nvm lah. We can still keep in touch even though she's far away from us.

The chalet was packed with friends and relatives of Shane and Imelda. Mathias must be thrilled with all his bday presents stacked on the table.

Photos as proof...

Some other adorable photos...




The cake-cutting session...


In the end, I waited and waited for the rain to stop, hoping we can have BBQ.
To my disappointed, the rain decided to continue the whole night.
We gave up waiting for the rain to stop, we ended up having dinner at Changi hawker.
Well, I have not been there for quite awhile, so nasi lemak, stingray, hokkien mee, here I come.

0 comments: