THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

22 August 2008

** Ad-Hoc Post **

Since I'm waiting for Ah Siang to pick me from office to Coris, I might as well waste no time.

This weekend will be busy, so will have no time to blog.

Ok, what's my ad-hoc topic then, what else? Something related to my current status lah! Heee!!!
Yeah the new Parenthood Package. The announcement last night was to backdate to 17 Aug'2008.

Initially, MTB 2008 are not eligible for this new package, now it's of different story liao.


The perks that delighted me the most:

- Extended Maternity Leave

- Enhanced Baby Bonus

- Paid Childcare Leave from current 2 days to 6 days.

Thank goodness it was backdated to 17th of Aug, or else I will miss all the perks man!
Three cheers to those who sent the petition to the ministers.

But still, having a baby is part of our family planning, it got absolutely nothing to do with the package.
It is definitely a bonus for us and help lessen our burden. Whether this will help boost the birth rate in Singapore or not, it realli depends. I can't realli comment on this.

Still, must thanks the government for its efforts.
Congrats to all MTBs!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.