THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

4 February 2008

** Worse or Worst **

When you think the worse thing had happened to you, the worst thing has yet to come.

Rainy, dreamy Sunday. U just feel like slumping on your cosy bed and refused to get up right?
I wish I have the luxury, but I dun!
I have an eyebrow shaping appt at 1.45pm. Ken will be sending me there. So we decided to have a quick lunch at the hawker centre and then head down to Orchard. The roads were wet, the rain was getting heavier.

Ken was driving out from the carpark and turning into the 2-way road toward the hawker centre. He managed to squeeze past the cars driving towards left, he drove further hoping to make a right turn fast enuff.
Yes, fast enuff, fast enuff for the other car - a Mitsubishi to ram into ours.
Seriously, before Ken made that turn, I already told him not to try, as we cannot see the cars coming from the other lane. I felt it was risky. Well, women are always accused of being lousy drivers, btw, we are not lousy, just like to play safe, u know! Men, on the other hand, are risk-takers, and somtimes you have to pay for being risky.

The price of being risky:



Our car's damange - a dent besides the left headlight. Poor Mitsubishi's condition is much ugly (see above).
Nevertheless, we admit it's our fault. We had a quick exchange of personal details and went separate ways.

Rainy Sunday was further darkened by this accident.
I asked Ken, why he made the turn, he said it was a misjudgement. I do not want to further piss him off by asking "u shld have listen to me", cos I knw in his mind, he sure to argue back "if I did not drive you to orchard, all these won't happen". Thus, before the finger-pointing game start, I put a stop to it.

Though I tried to avoid the above scenario, in the end, the above scenario still happened...LOL!
But seriously, there's nobody to blame. Just rectify the problem and not to dwell on wat has already happened.

Seems like the dark aura above my head will take quite sometime to disappear. Hopefully, my new hair cut means a new beginning. CNY coming, though not celebrating or having reunion dinner with my own family, best time to stay home and relac relac!!! Oh yah, I still can receive ang bao btw....hahahaha!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nevermind the car damage, its good that both of you are fine from the incident.

Its not easy being the driver, neither is the passenger who has to restrict from giving advise....*lol*

Why you cut short hair? Still think you look better in long hair...hehee ;P