THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

12 February 2008

** 恭喜发财。。。万事如意。。。鼠年行好运!**

Dong dong dong qiang, Dong dong dong qiang...!!!

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!

Back to work today, had a sumptous lunch with my "best fren" group, it was a hearty and expensive meal...LOL!
About $70 per pax, burnt a big big lobang in my pocket. Gonna settle lunch with bread n plain water for the next 2 weeks Wahahahha....or better still, who wanna give me lunch treat for the next 2 weeks? *Big hint* :)

Ok, some updates frm Day 1 to Day 5 of Chinese New Year.

Reunion dinner with my in-laws, 1st time did not have reunion dinner with my own family, so abit not used to it. But no choice lah, my pandang granny said cannot go back, ok lor, listen to her lor! A game of mahjong session after reunion dinner with frens to do our duties of "守岁-ing" for our parents...kekeke!!!

大年初一, cannot go 拜年, thus slp late. Had vegetarian for brunch cum dinner.
Met my siblings at Tiong Bahru Plaza in the evening for our 1st movie of the Ratty year..."CJ7".
It was stated that if purchase 6tixs, there will be a "七仔" soft toy. I told my sis the previous nite, that I want the toy, to my disappointment, it was out of stock liao! Sobbb....!!!
I want my 七仔.....!!!

Review for CJ7:
Bit disappointed on the plot, very simple story, not much focus on Stephen Chow.
The kid and 七仔 were cute n adorable though! ***/*****

My sis n Tammie

Moi and my Ah-Lao


My other sis n HM

0 comments: