THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

22 February 2008

** T.G.I.F, another week gone! **

Yeah, u bet! I have been struggling thru this week with the greatest efforts.
The power supply of my CPU have gone down after a short circuit happened at home.
Thus, I'm blogging away in the office. Official knocked off time - 17:30hrs. So dun say I 'eat snake' okie!

Some backlogs:
Last Sunday, frens came over for a steamboat reunion. Jo n Nic having a great time in Europe - winter wonderland, thus, not able to join us!

It's a freaky Sunday, my PC failed me, my study room's door decided to shut itself tightly and refused to open.
Yeah, dun knw who itchy hand, lock the room and the lock mechanism simply got jammed. Till now, I'm still puzzled about the whole thing!!!
"Locksmith" Kenny-san tried with all means to "tear" down the damn door, it (the door) stayed as composed as it can be. Finally, we gave up and called for 911....hahhahah...no lah, called my F.I.L for Helpppp!!!
(Seriously, if we dun get the door to open, we can't play mahjong for your info, so die die must open the door.)
Hiak, Hiak, Hiak!

I dun know how long the guys "fought the war", finally they managed to dismantle the "enemy" and that definitely left a "victorious" mark on my door.

Well, freaky as I have mentioned. It doesn't end here. After a round of mahjong, it's time to start our steamboat reunion. Everyone is anticipating the moment, gathering around the table, busy spreading all the food on the table. I switched on the power supply of the extension wire hooked to the induction cooker, power on...alas, the whole hse went into darkness. Realli man, I tell you, wat a wet blanket! We were all stoned for a min before trying to figure out which appliances had caused the short-circuit. True enough, it was the induction cooker which I use once a year....haahhah! Btw, I bot the induction cooker for $70+ at Mustafa lor!
Wat's the brand huh? Hmmm....I forgot liao...got to go back n chk.

Nevertheless, we sent the guys out to NTUC to buy another induction cooker, this time the brand - Morris.
Finally, after much hassel, we can eat in peace and comfort our starving stomachs with all the good food.

With another round of mahjong after the feast, we called it a nite.

Memorable Lunar 11th of Chinese New Year = freaky Sunday!!!
Fotos to be uploaded once my PC's back to normal yeah!

0 comments: