THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

29 February 2008

** Leap Year **

IT'S FRIDAY...IT'S WEEKEND...FINALLY!!!

It has been a torturing week, working till 9pm since tuesday!
Having our BG Quarterly Com @ Suntec, The Rock today, however, due to never-ending workload, I've decided to give it a miss. The office was rather empty except for a couple of colleagues who, like me, got to work like an ox...*mooo mooo.....moan moaannnn mooooaaaannnn*! HAhahah!!!

Transferring to another dept soon, counting down to another 24days...mixed feelings...dun knw how to put it...just dun feel good! Hope my career will "flourish" in the new dept. This new role, is wat I always wanna do in the past. Now? Hmm...just keep my finger cross :-?

PC not fixed yet, fren was busy last week. Let's see how long I'm gg to drag getting it fix. ;-)
Thus, no photos for the moment! Boring...!

Looking forward to next week, nah, not work lah...!!! Btw, who will look forward to WORK, let me know...perhaps can encourage me abit...give me some inspirations? Perhaps, I need a savior! Wahahaha!

Last day of Feb, happened to be a leap year, lucky baby who was born today was given an education sponsorship...lucky star!!! Then how, celebrate bday once every four years? Good wat, never grow old...! :P

New movie, The Leap Years, screening today in the theaters too...starring Wong Li Lin and Ananda Mathew Everingham...the "yan dao" one! *drools*
Pretty skeptical about this movie, rather watch "Death Note - L change the World".

VS

Those who have watched both shows, give me the reviews and ratings please....thks!

0 comments: