THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

6 January 2008

** Year 2008 **

Brand new year, brand new start!
Many, many backlogs, but dun care! Hhaha!!!


One full list of resolutions to fulfill this year.


1) Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- 早睡早起
- Have a balance diet, eat heathly (初一,十五吃斋), less junk food
- Do more exercises


2) Family
- Spend more time with family, visit my parents every week


3) Finance
- Spend less, save more $$$

4) Career
- Punctuality
- More commitment

5) Personal
- Self Control, more control, more & more control, and still more & more & more self control.
- Blog regularly


I wish for my family, my relatives, my friends, my colleagues and everyone in this world, good health and a prosperous year ahead.

Looking foward to a couple of events this year. Apart from attending SX and HL's ROM next Fri, looking forward to Chinese New Year, Phyllis & HM's ROM in June, Adeline giving birth few months down the road.

Hopefully, there are many, many good news this year.
Lastly, peace and harmony around the world.

0 comments: