THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

6 January 2008

** The 1st Week of 2008 **

How have the 1st week of 2008 been?

Nothing special, nothing big deal.
I can't imagine, I spent New Year's eve playing mahjong at home.
No countdown, no excitement at all.

Wanna watch countdown, too crowded.
Wanna watch fireworks, not much enthusiasm.
I think I'm old le, just wanna stay at home n rot myself away.

Only 1st week of 2008, received bad news! MC-King, a comedian, an actor passed away on Friday.
A healthy man, just gone like that.
Hmmm...13 years ago, my grandpa too, left us suddenly, just like that. It has been 13 years!

事世难遇料.
We've got to treasure the people around us more. There may not be a second chance.

My dad fell down at home last December, seeing him wheeled into the surgery room, made my heart ache.
Never had this feeling before. Through this incident, I learned to treasure them more, hope it's not too late.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nevertheless, nothing should stopped us from being optimistic. Life and death happen every day.
Still the old saying, treasure what we have, do not live with regrets.

Oh, I have watched AVP2, sorry to say, I'm realli not a fan of such movies. I rather stick to Transformers, hahaha!

As mentioned, I will try to blog more often.
Hear from me soon. *Muackssss*

0 comments: