THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

9 May 2010

** Happy Mother's Day to Me **

Today I have a new definition for Mother's Day!

This morniing...

Me: Ehh..today is Mother's Day, y no action or appreciation words from you?

Someone: I dun celebrate Mother's Day. Even if I celebrate Mother's Day, I will buy things for my own mother only.

Me: But I'm also a mother, mother to your daughter, a wife to u. Should there be any kind of appreciation or sorts?

Someone: Then you shall wait for our daughter to grow older to celebrate Mother's Day for you.

Me: .........upset........upset......upset!

Seriously, am I asking for too much? Just a word thanks is good enough too. Yet I got such hurting remarks. Yeah, maybe I need to depend on Jade to celebrate Mother's Day for me then. Or maybe even Jade cannot be bothered when she gets older.

Maybe, maybe, maybe...it's just another ordinary Sunday, just another Mother's Day!

Haizzzz..........Happy Mother's Day to me!

1 comments:

Dennis said...

Brighten up. There are better things to look forward to and I am sure your daughter will celebrate Mother's Day for you when she grows up. :-)