THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

13 September 2009

** Dim Sum @ Ah Yat **

My family have not had dim sum together for quite awhile, thus, I rally all for Dim Sum @ Ah Yat (Turf City). 40% discount on weekends, why not?


It was as usual, a sunny Sunday afternoon. Plenty of carpark lots and it's free. Actually I kind of like gg to Turf City. Plenty of makan places and Giant is located there too.

We ordered a table full of dim sum. Must order items like Har Kow, Siew Mai, Carrot Cake, Steam Pork Ribs, Char Siew Bao, Egg Tarts and many other typical dim sum dishes. The captain thought we ordered too much but we finished the table of food and ordered more...hahah!!!

Although I'm not a prawn person and most dim sum contain prawn, I still ate to my heart's content. We ordered Peking Duck too and it was oh-so delicious. The overall rating of food is 4.5/5 stars. Prompt service, ingredients are fresh and food are tasty, nothing much to complain about! Well, the restaurant was packed with diners. There are 2 other branches but I'm not sure if standards are the same. One is at Shaw Tower, the other is at Allson Hotel.
Overall damage: $200+ for 11 of us!

Table of food:



Happily entertained by:
Finger-game by Uncle Thomas and Tammie cousin!


Wet tissue and toy!

Preggy Aunt Wendy!
Dun know what happened?
Back to normal self

0 comments: