THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

27 February 2009

** Bye Bye Edwin **

Managed to squeeze out time for this farewell dinner @ Waraku East Coast on 23 Jan'09. Yes, Edwin is leaving us and decided to move on to work in Australia (this is wat he always wanted).

I took few hours off from taking care of bb Jade, thks to Kenny who agreed to take care of her. He drove me to East Coast too cos he said it will b difficult to get a cab during that hour.

I did not tell the rest that I'm coming, I told only Li Woon, decided to give the rest a surprise. :) Indeed some were surprised to see me, hahaha!!! We bought him a Crumpler backpack for him to use over in Australia. Hope he likes it.

Edwin & Shemin


Jason, Edwin & Xiaolu


Group photo

Edwin, Moi & Mervyn

Mervyn, Edwin & Shemin


Edwin with his farewell gifts. The booklet is from Shemin and the photo is frm Mervyn.

After dinner, we had New Zealand's ice-cream which was situated behind Waraku. Finally, we bidded farewell to Edwin and wished him all the best in watever he do. Some of us called it a nite while the youngsters carried on as the nite was still young. They headed down to St James for drinking session.

Being a new mum, of course, I left after the dessert. Albert gave me a ride home.
It was an unforgettable nite, I will definitely miss this dear fren of mine.

I still remembered I met Edwin during an orientation program organised by SingTel. We were all new recruits back then. Edwin brought me into his grp of lunch kakis (Best fren group) and frm there, I got to know more frens from SingTel. Though we are from different biz grp, we met up often during lunch.

It was indeed sad to know that he's leaving us and gg somewhere faraway, but still this is something he wanted all along, so naturally, I'm happy for him too. It seemed like yesterday when we 1st joined SingTel.

Spot us?

All the best Edwin, wherever u r, watever u do! :)

1 comments:

Wen2 said...

Friends come and go but no matter where they are, they left wonderful memories behind.