THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

17 March 2008

** Day 4 - Going Home...再见了,台北!!! **

Heading back to Singapore in the evening. Dar and I will be taking different airline but the time difference was only 25mins. Dar will reach Singapore first.

We still have the afternoon to do some last min shopping.
Hence, we decided to go to "台北101", which will be the last stop of our trip.

It was drizzling again after we had breakfast in the hotel restaurant.

We took a train to 市政府 and walked a short distance to the famous shopping area "新光三越" which housed all the branded boutiques. We were not attracted to the shopping mall, instead we took photos of the buildings around that area. We also went to this shopping mall called "New York, New York". There was a replica of the Statue of Liberty outside the mall, and the cutest of all was, the status was carrying a huge Marks & Spencer shopping bag. =D

We had lunch at a foodcourt and then went back to "西门丁" to do last min shopping. I bought a bag for myself and a stuff toy (七仔) for Tammie. A taxi will be picking us at 3.15pm as the journey to the airport take about 45mins to an hour depending on the road condition. We left the hotel on the dot!


When I reached Singapore, it was closed to 11.30pm. Dar took the sky train from terminal 2 to terminal 1, he waited for me to check out of the custom, we then took a cab home!

Fortunately, I took leave for the following day, so that I can have ample rest.
The trip finally came to an end. Though a short trip, I enjoyed it. Most importantly, I bought quite alots of stuffs which were all good bargain!!!

My own 七仔!!!

0 comments: