THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

15 January 2008

** Weekly Updates **

Before I procrastinate further and before I'm flooded with more backlogs, I better start babbling now.

Hmm, where shld I begin?

Oh okay, I'm back to taking vegetarian every lunar 1st & 15th of the month. Last year, I did that for half day, find it more difficult to keep track. Though now is still lunar year of Pig, I've started last Tuesday anyway!
This vegetarian coffee shop along Jln Bt Merah serves marvelicious vegetarian, sure to go there again!

Went to this cafe at Eastpoint, recommended by Jo-san. Eighteen Chef, cool name huh! But think there's only one chef in the cafe...hiak hiak hiak!
Wanna know more abt the cafe, read this: http://www.visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en/home/about_singapore/ezine_home/Sept07/fine_finds/18chefs.html

I ordered mango sauce baked rice, it tasted so so. Ken's order is yummier! Baby Lobster Pasta!!! Though I dun eat lobster, but I thought the pasta was great, just yummy! Perhaps I'm more of a pasta person! ;)

I was on leave last Friday. Attended SX & HL's ROM at Holiday Inn. It has been raining for the past few days, yet on Friday, it was sunny like dun knw wat lor! "Heng" for them, cos their solemnization was an outdoor affair. It was only after the ceremony, it started to drizzle. Maybe bridegroom's name got "HENG" in it..hahahahha!!! See lah, moi talking nonsense here...!

No choice lah, mood has not been good for this week.

Ok ok , back to the ROM. Will post the photos once I have the time oki.

On Sat, 18 Jan, went Bintan with Ken's colleagues. Their "sort-of" company trip, can bring spouse along.
At first I was not very keen, hahah....oopsss!!! In the end, I realli did enjoy the trip lah though it's only 2D1N.
All thanks to the "ATV"...hhahaha....! Must be wondering wat's that rite? Please wait patiently for the photos then! I took like 170+ photos for a 2D1N trip, can't believe it...!!! Yah lah, call me vain lah! Ken's colleague was also saying that I like to "自拍"! Muuuhahahah!

Weekend was over just like that...short but enjoyable!
Back to reality on Monday. Sent out a few internal applications. Waiting, waiting and more waiting then!

Tell u something hor, I'm blogging in office rite now. With Boss standing behind me..hhahahaha!!!
Gila liao lah!

Got to go, meeting frens at Vivo. Ken-san have to entertain suppliers this week.
Home alone with Ah Xi girl...!

Tata....stay tune for the photos!

0 comments: