THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

9 September 2007

** ShoTs FrM N73 **

Sob sob....I dropped my digita camera lately & it's in critical condition. The len was stucked & I simply got no time to bring it to the clinic. It remained stucked for now! Pai seh!!!

So I can only count on the mere 3MP camera of my N73. Pathetic but better than nothing ok!!! At least it's very convenient, just whipped out & snapped...keke!!!

One boring Tues after work, suddenly have craving for waffle. Thus, Dar & I went to Novena Sq.

Came across "Buttercup" while browsing Jo-san's blog & she mentioned waffle frm there. Initially, tot it was a cafe that sells waffles n muffins & wanna have them for dinner. When we got there, realised it's just a shop space, no tables or chairs. We ended up having dinner @ "Pepper Lunch"!
Nevertheless, I still managed to stuff myself with a waffle after having "Pepper Lunch".
Hiak hiak....*tam jiat* lah..no choice..!!! Work harder during the gym session then!


Half bitten blue-berri waffle


Discovered something interesting mext door...R & R..!!!
Nope, not rock & roll, not rest & relax...it's......Rice & Roll....hhahaha!!! New frm Taiwan..!
Aka...饭团! Choose your ingredients n they stuff it into the rice n flatten it into a rice patty.
Think got 3 types of rice to choose from...brown rice...normal rice...and dun knw wat's the other.



Quite a number of ppl queuing...but I didnt gorge myself with another rice roll of course!
Next visit perhaps...! ;)

0 comments: