THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

20 August 2007

** MoVieS WeeK **

Oh my, oh my...it's August liao, 3rd quarter of the year! Time realli flies!

Last Friday, 17 Aug'07, our company had a quarterly communication held in Vivo GV Max.
This was to update the employees abt the organisation & the direction which it's moving towards. All the staff was given an extra day off due to a 2 digits growth in the 1st quarter.

That's a very gd news indeed!

After the talk session, we watched "Rush Hour 3" starring Jacky Chan & Chris Tucker. The storyline was about the same as 1 & 2, but at least they have not cut back on the humorous part.


The movie ended at 3pm and we were to free to go off for the day.

Being a shopping queen, how can I missed such a wonderful opportunity to shop @ Vivo rite!

Thus, after parting with my colleagues, I 1st went to GAP to get gifts for Shirleen's newborn (Kenji). I'm invited to the baby shower on Sat. I bot 2 rompers respectively frm GAP & LifeBaby. The little rompers are realli mini & cute..hahaha!!!



As for moi, of coz I didnt go home empty handed, I bought a sling handbag & a bag accessories before deciding to call it a day. Went to get my hair rebonded and chopped. Grew tired of my curly hair liao...so it's time for a change. Personally, I still prefer long, straight hair.

I promised not to do anything major for my hair for the next few years.


18 Aug'07, Sat

Brought my mum & sister to Vivo City for an interesting local movie production, "881".



My mum only watches local production movie, especially Jack Neo's!
"881" is from another director, Royston Tan. First time watching his show & heard many gd reviews of "881". Thus, expectation is quite high when I decided to watch this movie.
Verdict: A very touching movie, abit 无理头 but funny! I have nt heard of the hokkein songs frm the movie, some of the songs are quite nice indeed. I gave this movie a rating of 7/10!
After the movie, we shopped @ Vivo cos it was my mum 1st visit. It was pretty crowded that day but I hoped she had an enjoyable day!

0 comments: